What's left to do......

I’ve gone through the following: CFAI end of chapter questions Schweser Vol 1 CFAI Online Freebie Mock CFAI Past Exams (2005 and 2007) Schweser QBank - 99% of QBank completed Still need to do: Final Final review of Schweser Books Flash Cards Other Notes I took CFAI 2006 Morning Exam 1 or 2 CFAI Online Samples 1 or 2 Schweser Vol 2 Exams I think I better get back to work…

final review of notes/schweser cfai AM exam (2000 to 2003) volume 7 (AM-part 3) get a longer string for my cheerio loops

Volume 2 of Schweser exams Old CFA exams a few yrs back, and IPS’ way back Free CFAI exams Perhaps some more CFAI end of chapter problems Just review everything like mad

Still need review of SS14-18 plus SS1-5, then CFAI Mock, CFAI Sample #3, CFAI 2007, Stalla #2 and #3 exams.

CFA I 2006 and 2005 AM exams CFAI online exam 3 and 4 (the mock) 2004 and back exams - Probably IPS only End of chapter questions!!! Might just look at questions and answers instead of doing them all… we’ll see borrow the “get lucky” tshirt from my BFF Today I’m reviewing all fixed income and maybe alt. investments…

PASS LEVEL 3

Gotta go over the Heuristics that I haven’t looked at in like a month, GIPS, More Ethics, Learn about Delta hedging, Keep drilling in Global attribution, Mirco Attribution, Dollar Duration adjustments, Immunization…