What's next after CFA CAIA FRM???

What’s next after CFA CAIA FRM with a master degree??? MBA? CIPM? PRM? CPA? JD? others?

A life

Hmm. Trolled?

A real job, ideally. I really hope that this isn’t a serious question…

a cookie? a girlfriend?

a buiscuit?a boyfriend?

One of my coworker is a FSA, CFA, CAIA, FRM, MAAA, CFP (among other random ones that I dont remember) But, to be honest, he rarely uses any of those designations on his name (well maybe except for FSA and CFA, which depend on the client that he’s working on) He’s now going for his CPA…

Yeah, I think two designations is about all you can list after your name without seeming douchey. Though, if you have 6 designations, you can choose the two that most apply to the situation (eg. job you’re applying for). For a risk management role, you’re Joe Blow, CFA, FRM For a hedge fund, you’re Joe Blow, CFA, CAIA

adalfu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One of my coworker is a FSA, CFA, CAIA, FRM, MAAA, > CFP (among other random ones that I dont > remember) > > But, to be honest, he rarely uses any of those > designations on his name (well maybe except for > FSA and CFA, which depend on the client that he’s > working on) > > He’s now going for his CPA… When I was 7, I went to a cubs event. There were boys from all the other cub’s packs in the area. I remember looking on in amazement and envy at this one boy who had both his arms covered in badges. This kid must have had about 50. I, like most of my contemporaries, had about 3-5 for things such as putting up a tent and doing things for neighbours and the like. Each one of my badges took weeks if not months to earn as my pack leader was very strict. I was mightily pleased to be able to sow one on. As a 7 year old kid, I could not believe this other kid could have so many. This was a big thing at this time. Many years later, I realised his dad was probably the cub leader and that the kid was just a little uppity show off sh.t. I bet no one liked him really. At least I know where he is now.

Honestly accruing hundereds of qualifications isn’t likely to help you much. Just get one of two at the most which are relevant to your area and then focus on performing in your job!

Go for Oscars best actor

try CMT(technical Anaysis),(hedge funds)CHP,and CMA(managerial acoutant)

Do what really counts. Make $$$. Joe Blow, CFA, $$$.

Retire

Touch a boob for the first time.

A JOB!

Ph.D.

Impotence…followed by death.

Wendy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, I think two designations is about all you > can list after your name without seeming douchey. > > Though, if you have 6 designations, you can choose > the two that most apply to the situation (eg. job > you’re applying for). > > For a risk management role, you’re Joe Blow, > CFA, FRM > > For a hedge fund, you’re Joe Blow, CFA, CAIA Our CEO doesn’t even use the designation, her Phd is all that is on her card. I am trying to bang out the CAIA right now.

adalfu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One of my coworker is a FSA, CFA, CAIA, FRM, MAAA, > CFP (among other random ones that I dont > remember) > > But, to be honest, he rarely uses any of those > designations on his name (well maybe except for > FSA and CFA, which depend on the client that he’s > working on) > > He’s now going for his CPA… What does that guy do for work?