What's next after CFA?

I’ve come from a top school many moons ago, and i gotta tell ya I wouldn’t trust a dime with some kid that I happened to go to school with and seems smart. Compared to what I know now, it’s totally black and white

Forget about hearing, I’ve already lived it myself.

But hey you sound like a smart and ambitious guy - don’t let some stranger on a CFA forum get in the way of your dreams.

You didn’t need to provide your age, we can tell.

So I’ve noticed this trend; the younger generation not being able to write a complete proper sentence. Not a single one! Seriously what’s up with that?

lol. i dun think its a young vs old kind of deal. for me its more of a we’re in a forum so i aint gonna put up a front kind of deal.

like bernard baruch said, be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind.

LOL, okay. Is proper English “a front”??

if you understand the essence of the topic and you argue about the form. imo, you juss being a pretentious prick. all im saying.

Ha I don’t understand though, it was unreadable!

+1

Its cool to cut corners on forums. But going out of your way to write with an lisp is ‘juss’ to far. FFS.

Anyway you’ve got a point in that one has to be a little entrepreneurial with the next step.

http://www.businessinsider.com/fabulous-life-of-dan-loeb-2015-6?op=1

haha allright, I JUST wont do it next time. but dan loeb 3m to ~20b. not bad eh?

You just did it again though. Capitalize first letter, “alright”, “won’t”, capitalize first letter, capitalize first and last names, capitalize first letter.

Seven errors in a short sentence, not bad.