What's the Call Frankie?

that class sounds horrible…

1 in 6 is way too high…perhaps there is a method to my abstinence…haha…

i’m going to make sure the next time i do it, we both get thoroughly checked out…1 in 6 is way too high to risk it…i reckon you all do the same…

Well, if it is true that most people with herpes are only carriers, then we would not observe the disease very often, even though many people have it. Most likely, many people with herpes don’t even know they have the disease.

Yeah, used to get tested for a bunch of stuff every year: herpes, clymydia (sp?), syphillus, HIV, some other ones perhaps that I can’t remember. Been monogamous for a while, so while we may have to get more creative in the bedroom we do not need to be dilligent with testing…

I think it’s a fact that most are carriers but I am too lazy to look it up. Certainly many people don’t know they have it, especially women where it can be inside and not visible or so mild that it is not noticeable. Obviously for men it is a different game. Condoms help but the fact is you can still get it on your balls (same for HPV). There is no fool proof method except Frank’s approach, which I can’t support.

If you plan to sleep with a lot of women, I think you have to make a mental contract that you’re going to catch something eventually and you have to live with that. I have a friend who claims to have banged over 150 women, which I believe becuase I’ve seen him pick women up and take them home many times. He has the herp and doesn’t really care. Not how I want to roll, but there’s a choice there – for him it’s been worth it to have a “minor skin disease” to hook up with that many women. I’d rather have fewer and not have the herp personally but to each their own.

Fortunately, HIV is VERY difficult to catch as long as you are not using IV drugs or repeatedly banging hookers bareback (it’s hard to catch even if you bang someone that has it sans condom and is extremely rare outside of certain pockets of the general population). Not saying don’t be careful, but that risk is overblown. Mostly, your downside is having an inconvenient thing that could isolate you from the general population if you have a conscience. If you’re a self serving a-hole, your downside is pretty low. I’m not enough of a misanthrope to do that personally, but it’s a style and I can see how that would pencil logically for some people.

Um, ok…so what am I supposed to do on Tuesday’s now?

how is HIV risk overblown if it can take your life? you can’t talk in numbers/stats when it comes to life threatening diseases…

either way…i feel pretty good/proud about never having contracted any of these sicknesses…

I think he means it’s like terrorist attacks or plane crashes. You are more likely to fall down and die in the bathroom than to be a victim of a terrorist bomb attack. Yet, terrorist attacks are more scary than bath tubs. Similarly, many things will harm or kill you with a higher likelihood than AIDS. Yet, AIDS is still more scary.

Right. World stock markets might go to zero tomorrow too, but that’s pretty unlikely, and you’re probably still going to invest sensibly in the mean time. Most likely, you would have to try pretty hard to get HIV. Generally, it is a particular population(s) that tends to contract the disease.

Big deal, herpies is not a bad STD. Its easily treatable. I wouldnt give up on a hot bird who is good to talk to just cos of that. Just make sure she gets rid of it if she still has it, and your sailing son.

^ there is no cure for herpes.

Well then, its inevitable youre gonna get it if youve banged more than 5 chicks in your life without protection.

Fact is, if they got it, theyll ahve it on their mouth, so you gonna get it from a BJ, and its worth it, cos a BJ with a condom is just not cool!

Oral herpes, or cold sores, tend to be a result of herpes simplex 1, while genital herpes tend to be a result of herpes simplex 2. They are techincally different strains of the virus and having cold sores does not mean you also have genital herpes. The reverse is also true - no cold sores doesn’t mean no genital herpes. In fact, you can be shedding HSV-2 with no visible symptoms.

TP, I suggest you look at images of a Herp infected c0ck. It’s not pretty.

How did you even pass the CFA exams?

Id hit it, it could be alot of fun, just wear protection. She likely disclosed that to you because she was DTF.

My personal philosphy is that it’s important to take risks in my personal life because I am very conservative in my business affairs.

As for STDs disqualifying someone from HCB staus, my personal philosphy is that people make mistakes and life happens. So I can’t really judge people for the mistakes they have made in the past, only in how they present themselves now. But that also has alot to do with the fact that I used to be a pretty shady character myself so I know that people do change, other people may be less forgiving.

Some part of me thinks TP is some kid in college, and he doesn’t have the charter at all, maybe hasn’t even taken the tests. The maturity level, the cognition, none of it is there…

1. Make a regression and see what the co-efficient is on your partner having herpes.

2. Conduct a Dicky Fuller Test if nescessary.

I’m a fan of econgirl now.

Hell no!! You guys come to this dude for swag? There is nothing classy about a girl with the herpes… That sh*s is like a skin eating disease. I give her credit for disclosing the infor but thats it.