What's the diagnosis..?

I know they say never go full retard but I’m starting to think I have… I’ve got 350+ hours under my belt because I started studying back in Dec and now that I am doing the CFA qBank it is so hit then miss answering the questions…

I find it mental that this much effort can be put and I’m still feeling like an idiot most of the time… Is this normal???

What a wasted movie reference, wrong crowd…

Seriously though is it normal to struggle with the CFA qBank after so much study? I ask because the approach of just grinding our questions after completing the readings and EoC Q’s worked for level 1 and hopefully level 2, but I am wondering if my study approach will be effective come level 3?

Any words of wisdom welcome

What are your scores of TT? Did you review prior to do the TT? In which area are you struggling the most?

Just done with Equities, FI tomorrow. I’ve done 20 Kaplan qBank Q’s on the topic before reviewing the CFA qBank just because it’s been quite some time since I reviewed the topic last. Scoring mid 50s, tis brutal but learning/recalling. Have broken a fair few pens in the process…