Whats the min passing score

Has any one any idea how many sections (min) scored in 51-70 range to get a passing mark?e.g if I scored 6 sections in 51-70 range and 4 in >70 range and passed.

yes, there is one guy who has passed with that kind of score (not a member here). but all the 70+ are the heavy ones.

yeah i man i had 5 in the upper 70 and 5 in the mids…but i did have highest score in FSA, Quant, and Fixed Income. med in ethics…i passed

I had 4 in over 70s, but they were the highest weighted ones - Ethics, FSA, Fixed Income, Economics. Had below 50 in Derivatives and I passed.

I don’t know how the scoring works, I failed 2 sections, got 50-70 in 3, and still passed. It all seems like luck to me. Gotta prepare better next time.

Level 1: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Multiple Choice Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 * - - - Corporate Finance 20 - * - - Derivatives 12 * - - - Economics 24 * - - - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Financial Statement Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - * - - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - * - I consider myself very very lucky…

Wow. Dualbond, you dont make me feel that lucky anymore. Thanks.

Congrats Dualbond, that was so close. I thought I was lucky but now I feel a little better. You are luckier than me. ha ha.

Yeah, FSA save me I think… Good to be a CPA. :slight_smile:

So does this mean that I would have passed if I was registered with FSA cos I definitely scored better than you Dualbond