What's there to do in Austin TX?

Ummm…that’s what she said?

You prefer dating coworkers over IM ? Check if there are any meet ups

A new city is an excellent way to get fresh tinder matches. Don’t waste fresh blood

OOC - what’s going on in Austin, and why wasn’t I invited?

I liked Austin. The people didn’t seem quite as willfully naive as the rest of Texas.

6th street was banter. Good night out.

huge sausage fest

https://twitter.com/i/status/1121474915364786176

Toot that thang up, mommy, make it roll Once you pop, pop, lock it for me, girl, get low If yo’ mama gave it to you, baby girl, let it show

Well? What did you wind up doing?

Made love.

Now on to Chicago. Anyone going to the Morningstar conference?

The Boston winters have finally got to me so i plan on moving and Austin TX is pretty high on the list. Anyone actuallly live there?

When I wasn’t wearing a suit and on booth duty I was ripping around on those scooters. Holy hell, y’all have those things STOCKPILED on every street corner. It was a three day long bar crawl. When I wasn’t being bought a beer, someone else was buying me a beer. Rainey st is where it’s at though! I can’t remember the names of the places we went to. But literally was the best work trip of my life.

The only thing I’m pissed about is: I ate NO bbq.

P

I lived 90 miles south, in San Antonio. Very different cities, though. I definitely like San Antonio better.

Ay mijo!!! :broken_heart: :sob:

I had the same thought and ended up in Dallas instead of Austin. Forgot how cheap everything is down here. Let me know if you end up down here