Whats up with Citigroup again?

I guess the govt funds could only prop it up for so long…shorts are eating it up alive again.

Everything about it is yelling: stop the bailout money you dumbfu*ks

Sad… It’s unbelievable the screw up we are in.

being forced to sell their best assets how they gonna make any money now?

BAC is getting hit hard today also. Nearing that $10.00 low set back in November. Citi still has room to fall.

I love how smart money keeps suckering people in with claims of “Obama Rally” and “We have hit a new bottom”. Its a damn shame to see the criminal manipulation by Wall Street.

The preponderance of spurious media coverage these days inspires me to take a massive dump on CNBC

Citi is toast! can we start talking about how to divide into citi into parts?? invisible hand of market is taking care of what govt shoulve done months ago; wiping off equity. thanks. next is creditors but don’t think obama and co. have balls to do that which means bad news for taxpayer.

i say we go on a strike - all of us. i am serious. i say we all re-read Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged and all go on strike. WHo’s with me now. All we need is a cute Daphne Taggart.

“Invisible hand of market”…there is no invisible hand of market. This is all part of a calculated wealth transfer from the middle class to a select 0.1 percent of the elites. All the bailout money will be gone by next year and these companies will be in even worse shape or bankrupt.

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Invisible hand of market”…there is no invisible > hand of market. This is all part of a calculated > wealth transfer from the middle class to a select > 0.1 percent of the elites. All the bailout money > will be gone by next year and these companies will > be in even worse shape or bankrupt. I kinda agree. And we sheeple cant do nothing about it. or rather wont do nothing about it.

What can we do? We are being robbed right in front of our eyes and the elites know that we are completely impotent.

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What can we do? We are being robbed right in front > of our eyes and the elites know that we are > completely impotent. Just wait for the black helicopters to come take you away. Then you won’t have to worry about it anymore.

Financial Times said that Citi was going to make 6bn from this deal?

Government has a vested interest in this. They want to see this trading above 10 for so they excercise their warrants.

I’m pretty sure that we were talking about the first half of 2009 being “Volatile” so I don’t know why everyone keeps fretting about a pullback here…in the 3rd week of January? Willy

what about Bank of America? what caused their big decline in share price yesterday? is it just people are expecting their Q4 results to be bad?

Isn’t it all just a big ponzi scheme in the end? I think so