What's wrong with me

I’m reviewing SS13 today and I feel like everything prior to SS13 I forgot AGAIN!! What the Deuce! Let’s hope enough stays in my brain for this damn test as I think its leaking out.

Welcome to what i like to call the 'cheerio theory of knowledge". you see, i believe that our memory is equivalent to a piece of string. Some people’s string is longer than others, but we all have a string of a certain length. on that string, every time we learn something we slide on a cheerio. eventually the string is full and in order to learn and retain something else, the new cheerio we slide on replaces an earlier learned cheerio. hence the cheerio theory of knowledge. bigwilly, it appears your string is the exact length of a single study session.

i like this String theory better then conventional one

join the club… it doesn’t matter how many times i read a session, by the time i get back to it, its all gone… like magic :slight_smile:

strikershank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Welcome to what i like to call the 'cheerio theory > of knowledge". > > you see, i believe that our memory is equivalent > to a piece of string. Some people’s string is > longer than others, but we all have a string of a > certain length. > > on that string, every time we learn something we > slide on a cheerio. eventually the string is full > and in order to learn and retain something else, > the new cheerio we slide on replaces an earlier > learned cheerio. hence the cheerio theory of > knowledge. > > bigwilly, it appears your string is the exact > length of a single study session. lol … fantastic striker :slight_smile:

strikershank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Welcome to what i like to call the 'cheerio theory > of knowledge". > bigwilly, it appears your string is the exact > length of a single study session. LOL, you gotta be cruel to be kind … man, pissed in my pants - needed this one. sorry BW, at your expense

lol…I find it funny as well. How can I extend this string of mine? I think I need to drop of my Level 1 and 2 Cheerios to make room for my Level 3 cheerios, you know the Honey Nut type.

I prefer Fruit Loops.

There’s always one in the crowd. Stop trying to steal my thunder! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m doing session 13 review also… never ending calculations… which ones are important ?

it can get ugly out there folks… “How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?” Homer Simpson

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… Wiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee… WOOOHOOO!!! DOH!