What's Your Age?

The five or more years at level three thread made me wonder what the average age for L3 candidates is. I’m 24 (I’ll be 25 at results time).

25 and in MN too! Edit: Average age on this forum will be lower than the actual average. Mostly younger (relatively) people on here

^Whoa, what are the odds?

just turned 26 this month

I’m 23. 24 in October. I agree with DC’s comment.

1. Wow this thread is depressing! To think I had the impression I might be ahead of the game…
  1. Lost valuable 3 years to this program that I’ll never recoup.

26, mean age of level 3 candidates is probably 28/29 imo

33, will be 34 by exam day. (Yeah, I’ve sat for exams ON my birthday, sucks, but you get over it pretty quick. Having an early summer birthday always seemed to mess things up)

Old man me…I’m 30

dec1892 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Old man me…I’m 30 Me too. Good news is that we can get our charter immediately, while all these young pups have to get some work experience first.

I don’t even work in the field. So 0/48 for me even if I end up passing this L3.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dec1892 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Old man me…I’m 30 > > Me too. > > Good news is that we can get our charter > immediately, while all these young pups have to > get some work experience first. I will get my charter this fall if I pass :wink:

I should be getting mine no later than May…hopefully.

33 I could have never done this in my 20s (started at 31). Was partying waaaaaay too much to have the sort of discipline required. Plus I wasn’t certain that I wanted to stay in finance.

1. Call me Grandpa Monger187.

I officially feel old now at 35.