Whats your Kryptonite?

economics–even though read it in school, reason behind my inclination towards finance… but kinda not confident abt it…

FRA without a shadow of doubt! not that I hate the material, but seriously the nitty gritty details are killing me!!

The amount of work. Does it really need to be this much.

on the titantic with reggie when it come to hypothesis testing…loved the ‘sitting duck’ analogy

Dear Quant, I love you. I cannot wait to have my arms around you on June 6. Adding and subtracting all those miniscule numbers brings true meaning to my life. Oh and the multiplication and division! With you I do not mind spending hours adding, subtracting, and squaring (only on special occasions). All those hours well spent provide me with at least three correct answers. Who would have known that the simplest of mathematical calculations would have such depth! Will you be the P(B) to my P(A|B)? You make it all so clear. Not.

Ah, Quant blows. Now, let me go back to it.

^^^^^ with u all the way Damil! Quant sucks major! i’ve reviewed it twice now but still cant get my mind around it completely. but tomorrow is Quant day… i’m gonna slay the dragon!

TVM questions get me every time… DAMN IT