What's your last plan before Friday?

I have some time off from work. I’m going to review like I’m POSSESSED for the next couple of days and do absolutely nothing on FRIDAY! the main topics are: - FSA - Quant - Ethics

Same plan here. No tests, questions, quizes, or distractions on friday. Just a quick flip through notes (primarily ethics) and a good sleep!

mcf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Same plan here. No tests, questions, quizes, or > distractions on friday. Just a quick flip through > notes (primarily ethics) and a good sleep! I concur. What more can you really do on the last day before the exam?

FSA review tonight, reading all the Schweser material, doing some Qbank. Wed: FI/Alts review, do Schweser 3AM and 3PM, review results Thurs: Mock 2, review results and read Secret Sauce Fri: Ethics, Quicksheet, Halo3

i will be studying straight through fri at midnight. i dont really see why you wouldnt. i didnt put in this many hours so i can piss away the last 12.

I don’t want my brain to explode, it needs a break on Friday to be fresh on Sat.

I’m doing question-review. Goiong through the questions, paused for every question that I can’t answer/don’t understand. I don’t see the point of reviewing back to front. It’s a waste of time, just review the bits that I don’t understand and that will be a better strategy. But then again, everyone study method is different, that is just mine and I’m comfy with it.

agree with djshft - i definitely see the benefits of last minute cramming…will concentrate on my weakest points:FI, SS9, Econ and Corp Fin…and read Ethics again… Tonight is: Schweser 2pm and review of FI Tomorrow: 3am and 3pm and review weak spots Thursday: Mock 2, weak spots and FSA Friday: Ethics, Equations and random difficult questions from Qbank I am worried that if i stop for Friday knowledge will disappear - i’ll prob be looking at notes until 8am Saturday…

I’ll be cranking on Qbank all day/evening friday too. I’m so close to the pass/fail line I can’t leave anything to chance.

find a partner and …

REVIEW as much as a I can the areas below. FSA QM Equity/FI Econ Corp Finance I’m good in Derivatives, Alt Investments, Ethics and Portfolio Managment