What's your life like besides studying for CFA?

You sound like a busy busy bee !

I’m really not, because I only got uni at the moment (only just started as well). But I will be busy soon enough… Need motivations indecision

This is me:

Thanks! From what I’m hearing, it should be about 10 days from now.

That is probably why she got so many responses.

For someone who looks like a dog you get quite a few responses yourself !

No TV? JK! Congrats!

Staying back and studying in the office definately helped me through level 1.

I almost wish I lived further away from work now. My train ride is only going to be 10-25 minutes at a time. I pick up a book, read a few paragraphs, then I have to stop and get off. Annoying!

To guys on the previous page: Thank you and I don’t think I’ve got that many responses.

You should get the carrot. Your graph, signature and blog all prove you should. And Ted is cute.

So you have two jobs, one regular and one mobile app development.

When lunar eclipse happened in June I took some photos of the moon

I haven’t started studying at all :smiley:

Graduated from uni last year, was studying the whole of last year for CFA so its been just studying since school for me, so now its chilling time :smiley:

Until level 2 tension starts creeping in ofcourse… :frowning:

Oh and I am also working, so not like it just chilling. But as long as I am not studying I am happy!

Looks like work is a piece of cake for most of you. I’m starting a new job a month from now, and the work itself will be challenging enough and lots to learn, and ill have to prove myself. can’t help but feeling worried. But still, it will be better than unemployed like I have been lol

I am sure you will do fine Ms.Mojo, what job will you be starting?

i am learning 4 foreign languages, reading, watching movies and tv series and lately fencing and spending time with my bf. when i have the occasion i travel. i am just starting the cfa adventure so i don’t know how many od this activities i will be doing in the future

oh and go to the university of course

4 foreign languages?!! wow…

i don’t study all of the at the same time a few months one of them another few months classes on one of the others…then i feel like revising something on the third …etc