What's your reward?

Pass: New pair of speakers, receiver and an HDTV (been waiting since Jan :slight_smile: … Will definitely quit my current job as a bonus Fail: Will sulk for a day or two and get on with life…really don’t wish to visualize this scenario… :confused:

Pass= immediately submit the expense report for reimbursement of the exam fees. Then wait until the next paycheck, collect payment and immediately drop those hundos on next years exam registration like a boss. Pimpin aint no ilusion son… Fail= Shell out a couple hundos on another l2 registration with a tear in my eye… Upside? Imma make it rain either way

Pass: visit my gf’s mother in the hospital (getting chemo for leukemia) with good news :slight_smile: Fail: don’t want to entertain the thought.

Pass: L3 + claim for rewards from whom have promised me :slight_smile: Fail: L2 again + apply for a Master in Finance course

Pass: go crazy for a day/weekend then start applying for a new gig Fail: …

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pass: down an 18 year old scotch > Fail: go down on 18 year old scot dood…

I get to join the level 2 forum lol

Pass: Some kick ass stogie out of my humidor and a nice glass of wine. Fail: A Swisher Sweet and a bottle of bum wine.

pass: celebratory dinner out with my lovely boyfriend fail: consolatory dinner out with my lovely boyfriend

Chicago_Bull Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Reward = Level 3 > > Punishment - Level 2 My sentiments exactly.