What's your reward?

Hey guys… In anticipation of the results… Just want to see what everyone’s reward will be if they pass? or punishment if they fail? I definately enjoyed my reward for completing the exam by going on a vacation to Europe… playing golf without thinking about this crazy exam… And I’m looking foward to rewarding myself with some new golf tools and by seriously considering not taking CAIA… And my punishment would be to take CAIA this september so that at least I pass one exam this year.

If I pass, I’m simply going to kick back with a tall glass of 18 year old sherry oak macallan and a cuban. If I fail, well, I’ll probably grab a 30-case of keystone light and drink until I can’t feel feelings anymore.

if i pass i am going to quit my miserable job as a reward. if i fail i will my miserable job as a punishment.

what miserable job are you talking about passme? I am sure you did well! I hope we all do!

Hi alladin, I work at a car rental branch as a manager trainee. this job is terrible, but it pays my bills.

Pass: Buy myself a new hiking pack Fail: Probably buy myself the same new hiking pack, but I won’t feel as good about shelling out $250.

Fail: Get wasted! Pass: Get crunked!

Pass - 2 Chicks at the same time. Fail - 2 Dudes at the same time.

Reward = Level 3 Punishment - Level 2

Pass: Sarging Fail: Sarging

Pass: down an 18 year old scotch Fail: go down on 18 year old scot

I’m getting trashed either way.

Pass: A boufet dinner at Rosewood and buy myself one LV bag :slight_smile: Fail: I get nothing of the two and need to sit for L2 again. Nothing can be greater punishment than repeating that monstrous volume of syllabus for the third time!

Passme, I am in the same boat. I am in retail brokerage “taking care of” customers. I am totally done with that whether I pass or fail. If I pass I will have a better chance getting out of this hole. sumz, go get that LV bag!

Pass…reward = not having the disappointment of failing, that alone would be more than enough. Fail = pretty much expected, lets get through that next week! For those of you that pass, do you honestly think that a L2 pass will make that much difference to your employment prospects? Serious question, by the way.

perdition Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pass…reward = not having the disappointment of > failing, that alone would be more than enough. > > Fail = pretty much expected, lets get through > that next week! > > For those of you that pass, do you honestly think > that a L2 pass will make that much difference to > your employment prospects? > > Serious question, by the way. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I don’t see any difference in my employment prospects if I pass Level 2. But, being a charterholder will make a difference I believe.

sigh…i really need to pass…even if its only to boost my confidence a little

pass (almost impossible): call a day off from work. fail: go to work and act rebellious to every task.

if i fail i punish myself with L2 if i pass i PUNISH myself with L3

absolutely nothing