Whats your study plan for november?

Hi, Whats your study plan for november? Lets discuss here…

here is mine: plan to take 5 full length tests: 2 days to review each test 5*3 = 15 days review 2 sessions per day 9 days 6 days weekend days in the months = 30 days whats yours?

I dont have mine well broken down, but I’m basically going to take half of a schweser practice test hoepfully twice a week and review what I got wrong, and check out readings that I did poorly on

others?

mrbrownstone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dont have mine well broken down, but I’m > basically going to take half of a schweser > practice test hoepfully twice a week and review > what I got wrong, and check out readings that I > did poorly on not to shoot holes in your plan - and maybe you do plan on doing this - and naturally you know what works for you - but i’d shy away from just doing half the schweser test…you don’t get to do half the actual exam right ? - do a full exam simulation ( timed - 2 hour break in between etc )especially if it’s your first time - you still review your weak spots after naturally - you’re coming into the final stretch - these mock exams have to be done like the actual exam just my thots bro ( i’m a charterholder)

In my opinion a full 6 hr simulation isn’t necessary. The am and pm sessions should be taken as independent exams and reviewed adequately. If u cud get schweser volume 1 down pat , that wud b ideal. I coasted along with just 1 schweser mock exam under my belt by game day. But pls do take the samples and mocks from cfa, i swear i saw as many as 10-15 questions repeated in the exxam. Also include the secret sauce prominently in ur plan. So many cheers

to each his own i suppose - i just know if i was a 100m sprinter - i don’t run 50 metres - take three days off and then come back and do the other 50… prepare like it’s the real thing - and then the real thing seems easy.

What would be the best way to review the material effectively - out these 3 choices 1. Do as many questions as possible - on a daily basis? 2. Do as many full length tests as possible - probably 2-3 a week? 3. Read each LOS and try to answer it (this was recemmended by a guy who cleared level 1)

I plan to cram cram cram haha. I haven’t even finished reading the materials yet. I’m headed to Thailand and will hopefully just camp out on Koh Samet and read / do questions 5+ hours a day. I’m reading the Schweser notes and doing those questions first, then plan to go through the CFAI questions and hone my understanding. After that, it’s just going to be pounding through questions and reviewing anything I don’t fully grasp. Not going to lie…I’m not overly confident at the moment! Hopefully there aren’t too many hot swedish girls staying at my guesthouse…

I am planning on doing one or two full session exams, I just thought it would be good to break it up so u have more chances to revise and then see your progress. Both am and pm are the exact same are they not?

mrbrownstone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am planning on doing one or two full session > exams, I just thought it would be good to break it > up so u have more chances to revise and then see > your progress. Both am and pm are the exact same > are they not? break it up dude, dont kill yourself with ridiculous 6 hour tests

I was thiking of breaking it down 6 sessions and doing 120 questions on each, with the q bank, review and then take full exams. Not sure if i have enough time for that, but i hope so. I think breaking it down first 6 session first, might be more efficient for reviewing. 6 - ethics, quant and econ ( I have no clue at this point if I’ll remember anything because I did them soooooo long ago) 6 - FSA 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 - FSA I heard it’s sooooo important for clearning Level ! and then the last 6, THoughts?