What's your study regimen?

o shit i just realized who this is. LOL. i hope u pass and take level 2 with me in june.

i put in about 12-15 a week…once in a while i do a bunch on the weekend. once i am finished with the final couple study sessions, i plan on increasing the hours/week in the review period. Am stressing a little.

i do about 10 hrs a week, mba in finance, taking intermediate level accounting classes as well so FSA studying is smoother. well behind on the finance and ethics though, and worried. with 5 weeks to go, this being my second time around, i’m still feeling anxious about it. but i do know what to expect, and so i’m not reading into certain sections in the curriculum as much as i did in the summer.

Has anyone been through the schweser secret sauce? I mean in terms of refreshing the memory, would the secret sauce do a better job than going through the individual end-of-session summaries in the study notes? I hears that the secret sauce is better structured and more developed…i’m not sure if I should buy it or not. an opinion would help…thanks!