What's your vote on ....

Hey kevin002, congrats buddy. I am still thinking on it. I’ll need 1 more day to prioritize my to-do list and I’ll surely come up with a decission by tommorow evening. It’s Party nite guys!!

B…planning to sit L2 in 2009…

128nigel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How About : E - None of the above because CFAI > wont let me! > … Gradding in April, cant register till thats > occurs - deadline to register for L2 = march > 17th. > > WHY??? I think you should be able to write Level 2 in June if you have graduated by the time of the exam. I would call the CFA Institute and inquire further.

L2 in 2009… Take it easy for now… Lots of things going on at work. But that does not mean I will not be visiting the forum day-in and day-out (including weekends) since this has been “go-to” guy the past few months. I have been clicking the browser “refresh” button to see fresh questions, comments so often, the refresh button on my computer is cracked!! :slight_smile: CP

L2 this year… I’m sick just thinking about it.

A Definitely would forget everything by the time 2009 rolls around.

A is my best bet right now as well. I might as well take a crack at it since I’ve got the momentum of just passing. Also, an entire year and a half seems like a long time…I’ve got extra time now, I may not have the time later.

Guys, go for it. Me and a whole lot of people on this forum did Dec and Jun back to back. It’s very doable, and honestley you have a bit of advantage when you consider how fresh the material is in your head, and how you probably still have some good study discipline. Besides, whether CFAI likes it or not, the majority of June L2ers haven’t opened their books much yet. Congrats to you all, and Cheers to your success

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys, go for it. Me and a whole lot of people on > this forum did Dec and Jun back to back. It’s very > doable, and honestley you have a bit of advantage > when you consider how fresh the material is in > your head, and how you probably still have some > good study discipline. Besides, whether CFAI likes > it or not, the majority of June L2ers haven’t > opened their books much yet. > > Congrats to you all, and Cheers to your success CFA_Halifax, you just pressed my ‘Feels good Factor’ … I think I will do a L2, after hearing it from the ‘been there, done that’ mate.