When do I receive Schweser materials

I didn’t purchase Schweser materials for Level I, so I’m new to the process of receiving them in the mail. I’m itching to get started starting again after disappointing results of Level II a few weeks ago. It appears that nothing will be sent out until Oct. Is this right?! For the next month am I suppose to read the CFAI materials which suck, and didn’t prepare me for anything in June?

yes, it’s on schweser’s site. prob late sept/early oct books, qbank i think in nov. from what others have said and from my experiences, the CFAI materials are especially good for ethics, PM, and alts. If you’re itching to start back up again, might not hurt to do PM or Alternatives? PM should take a while or Alts there are the most new readings year over year it seems. Then schweser will be at your doorstep and you can change gears?

october they told me. I am ramping into the CFAI materials and will go to schweser in jan or feb.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > october they told me. I am ramping into the CFAI > materials and will go to schweser in jan or feb. beginning of October i hope…

sumz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > october they told me. I am ramping into the > CFAI > > materials and will go to schweser in jan or > feb. > > > beginning of October i hope… they didnt say. i think they dont even have a final date themselves.

Schweser website: Product Availability: October 2008 * Audio CDs * Audio MP3 CDs * Flashcards (Paper) * Flashcards (Web-Enabled) * Instructor-led Office Hours * Schweser’s Quicksheet * SchweserNotes (Books 0-5) * SchweserPro (Download) * SchweserPro (Online) November 2008 * Practice Exams Volume 1 * Practice Exams Volume 2 * SchweserPro (CD) * Video CDs with Workbook December 2008 * Blog * Partial Schweser Library * Schweser Study Planner * Searchable FAQs January 2009 * 16-Week Online Class - Eastern Time * 16-Week Online Class - London Time * Ethics Online Streaming Video * Full Schweser Library * Instructor Email Support * Online Tutorial Support * Weekly Program (Locations) March 2009 * Secret Sauce April 2009 * Mock Exam Online * Online Exam April/May 2009 * 3-Day Live Seminars (Locations) * 3-Day Online Seminar * 5-Day Seminar in Dallas-Fort Worth * Problem Solving Workshop * WindsorWeek

Maybe you can read the ethics portion from the CFAI notes? I think that section a lot of people read from CFA anyway (in addition to Schweser). wishiwererich Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I didn’t purchase Schweser materials for Level I, > so I’m new to the process of receiving them in the > mail. I’m itching to get started starting again > after disappointing results of Level II a few > weeks ago. It appears that nothing will be sent > out until Oct. Is this right?! For the next > month am I suppose to read the CFAI materials > which suck, and didn’t prepare me for anything in > June?