When do you browse qoustions from Qbank?

I am thoroughly read the entire topic, trying to simultenuosly browse qs but it takes huge time, can not keep patience. As if I am a in hurry. should I read the entire reading and take time to browse Qs?

Test Management

I use the view curriculum tab…they go through each LOS, have LOS specific questions, reading specific questions and study sessions specific questions right there… I use this feature while reading through the material…

Ellejay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I use the view curriculum tab…they go through > each LOS, have LOS specific questions, reading > specific questions and study sessions specific > questions right there… > I use this feature while reading through the > material… + 1. This is how I learn the best.

you also have the browse questions feature - which is not like you are answering the question with the 3 choice options shown up as you have to click on the radio button. You can show the question, select your choice then expand with a + the right answer description. You also get to see more questions that way. This I have found to be a lot quicker esp.

So I only just discovered ths Browse Curriculum/LOS feature. For L1 I just used to create exams from the Test Management section. My question is, is it worthwhile to go through all the questions likre this in the Browse LOS feature? They seem very very simplistic but I’m wondering if they might not do a good job of hammering in the basic concepts?

April = Qbank month. I don’t read and do the Qbank at the same time. For Level one, I read the txt completely and did end of chapter Q’s. I just finished this for lev2. Starting tomorrow, I am taking first practice test (which i’ll probably get a 40% on!) to see where i’m stronger/weaker, then its Qbank on out. I think the LOS quizzes are the best. If you are short on time, I think your better off answering as many Q’s from the bank as you can. The Qbank was money for lev1 so we’ll see. I notice that my retention is all over the map when just reading, even things that stick fade away after a week or so. GOOD LUCK