When I started the CFA Program...

I didn’t have IBS…

goes to eleven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > * you had to buy the entire textbook, which was a > separate charge. > > A bit off topic, but when I took the CPA exam they > didn’t allow calculators and they would ask when > you were seated if you wanted smoking or non > smoking section (in California, no less.) that’s hilarious, imagine chain-smoking your way through the exam!

When is started i was 21, fresh college grad. I passed the first two levels (first attempt), quit job, went to get an MBA. Now I’m studying for level 3, first year of MBA is over. I’m 24 and if i pass I will not get a charter for another 4yrs after b-school ~29. No experience in the industry. Anybody want to give me a job when I graduate?

I used to date a lot.

I knew nothing about finance.

just remembered one more - when i started CFA program, AIMR used to sticker all the calculators. my BA II+ still has the AIMR sticker on it. LOL

when i started, i had a gf and still hung out with friends. i weighed about the same as i do now, but i gained ~10lbs during L1, another 10 during L2 and have lost 20 during L3. all fluctuations were due to stressful eating habits - i guess i’ve transitioned from a nervous eater to a nervous anorexic.