WHEN IS A GOOD TIME TO START

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hammertime > > > +10, Im gonna like studying with you in March > SkipE Dude get a life and stop pestering people who are serious for CFA L2. Care to tell your background. I am quite sure you have a business background a at least 2 years of related experience. Not everyone is fortunate like you.

Superstar111 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > am a level 3 candidate (fortunately passed first > time on level 1+2) and i will strongly urge all of > you NOT to start before december…honestly its > ridiculous to hear people saying that they are > ‘studying’ now for 10 hours per week!!!omg > > please DONT start with the usual -‘different > backgrounds’, ‘different experiences’ and the > usual BS we hear in this forum as an excuse that > everyone is different > > EVERYONE IS NOT DIFFERENT AND EVERYONE WILL FORGET > ANY MATERIAL STUDIED NOW,ITS RIDICULOUS DONT DO > IT…I STRESS TO YOU LEVEL 2 CANDIDATES,DONT PUT > YOURSELVES INTO THIS PRESSURE FROM NOW,YOU WILL > CRACK ON MARCH…EVERY LEVEL 3 CANDIDATE WILL > AGREE WITH ME. > > JUST START ON LATE DECEMBER OR EARLY JANUARY FULL > STEAM > > AND DONT ASK ANYTHING ELSE ON TIMING ISSUES > > BIATCHES I ask you to tell your background : undergrad degree (business/other) and work experience.Your advice is useless without this. Its like see you can clear CFA L3 in 2 months PS: I have a PhD in Finance.

My crystal ball says today…

another stupid topic, we are not you to assess it. there are plenty of factors

AbhiJ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > SkipE99 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > hammertime > > > > > > +10, Im gonna like studying with you in March > > SkipE > > > Dude get a life and stop pestering people who are > serious for CFA L2. > Care to tell your background. I am quite sure you > have a business background a at least 2 years of > related experience. Not everyone is fortunate like > you. Ive got my eye on you ABHIJKanobe

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AbhiJ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > SkipE99 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > hammertime > > > > > > > > > +10, Im gonna like studying with you in March > > > SkipE > > > > > > Dude get a life and stop pestering people who > are > > serious for CFA L2. > > Care to tell your background. I am quite sure > you > > have a business background a at least 2 years > of > > related experience. Not everyone is fortunate > like > > you. > > > Ive got my eye on you ABHIJKanobe And don’t care enough to bother about you.Lean to spell name properly.

AbhiJ Wrote: > Its like see you can clear CFA L3 in 2 months > PS: I have a PhD in Finance. if you have PhD why in the world do you need the CFA man??? overqualified much??? what position can the CFA get you that having a PhD cant???

CPAbeatsCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AbhiJ Wrote: > > > Its like see you can clear CFA L3 in 2 months > > PS: I have a PhD in Finance. > > > if you have PhD why in the world do you need the > CFA man??? overqualified much??? what position > can the CFA get you that having a PhD cant??? That was humor dude.