WHEN IS A GOOD TIME TO START

Hi I’m using Schweser with support from CFA Texts. When would be a good time to start?

depends on how smart you are? depends on your background? depends on if you are married/single? depends on how good your memory is? way, way too many variables my friend in this country…

Now is the best time to start. Stop procrastinating ( like me:) ).

AbhiJ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Now is the best time to start. Stop > procrastinating ( like me:) ). +1 I started off in November and easily got through the entire study notes by april end. Had may for revision so I guess you’re right on time!

in September

now.

I started today. Should have all the CFAI text done by March, leaving April and May for revision / review.

NOW

a month ago

I would say at about a quarter to 7 , in the evening.

Super I Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would say at about a quarter to 7 , in the > evening. +1

January

hammertime

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hammertime +10, Im gonna like studying with you in March SkipE

started last week, goal is 10hrs/week until christmas. then taking a week off, and picking up full steam in january.

You haven’t started yet?

am a level 3 candidate (fortunately passed first time on level 1+2) and i will strongly urge all of you NOT to start before december…honestly its ridiculous to hear people saying that they are ‘studying’ now for 10 hours per week!!!omg please DONT start with the usual -‘different backgrounds’, ‘different experiences’ and the usual BS we hear in this forum as an excuse that everyone is different EVERYONE IS NOT DIFFERENT AND EVERYONE WILL FORGET ANY MATERIAL STUDIED NOW,ITS RIDICULOUS DONT DO IT…I STRESS TO YOU LEVEL 2 CANDIDATES,DONT PUT YOURSELVES INTO THIS PRESSURE FROM NOW,YOU WILL CRACK ON MARCH…EVERY LEVEL 3 CANDIDATE WILL AGREE WITH ME. JUST START ON LATE DECEMBER OR EARLY JANUARY FULL STEAM AND DONT ASK ANYTHING ELSE ON TIMING ISSUES BIATCHES

9:35pm.

Superstar111 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > am a level 3 candidate (fortunately passed first > time on level 1+2) and i will strongly urge all of > you NOT to start before december…honestly its > ridiculous to hear people saying that they are > ‘studying’ now for 10 hours per week!!!omg > > please DONT start with the usual -‘different > backgrounds’, ‘different experiences’ and the > usual BS we hear in this forum as an excuse that > everyone is different > > EVERYONE IS NOT DIFFERENT AND EVERYONE WILL FORGET > ANY MATERIAL STUDIED NOW,ITS RIDICULOUS DONT DO > IT…I STRESS TO YOU LEVEL 2 CANDIDATES,DONT PUT > YOURSELVES INTO THIS PRESSURE FROM NOW,YOU WILL > CRACK ON MARCH…EVERY LEVEL 3 CANDIDATE WILL > AGREE WITH ME. > > JUST START ON LATE DECEMBER OR EARLY JANUARY FULL > STEAM > > AND DONT ASK ANYTHING ELSE ON TIMING ISSUES > > BIATCHES that’s why im starting in March bro, i agree with you.

I am not so shure… It always depend of your private situation. Not everyone can switch off his life during 5 consecutive months. Just try to do it if you have a full time job and a family… and you will see the bad evolution of your private situation. For me… I prefer to start before, even if I know that i will have to do a refresh later on what I’m currently studying. Don’t tell me that you will forget all the things that you were studying 3 months before…you will remember them very quickly. For me the last 2 months are definitively the most important and most intance one !