When is Jeb going to give up?

I think cruz is super slimy. And Rubio seems to be another young obama again who totally isn’t ready. Christie totally outed him as just a politician who just repeats his short pitch. The sad/ironic part is that any terrorist attack or illegal immigrant attack on US soil will just keep fueling Trump’s bid

Agree 100%. It shouldnt be Rubio’s time. Let him run for governor of florida and come back in 8-12 years

Yeah, I thought he would stick it out until Super Tuesday, too, although maybe he flet that a poor showing there would just be too embarrassing, personally.

If the definition of political experience is number of years in elected office, then yes, that’s a factually correct statement.

my bet is that the establishment twisted his arm to bail before super tuesday so rubio, and the establishment, at least had a chance. if trump and cruz sweep super tuesday, the race is over. my question is “does Jeb pulling out hurt the establishment’s results in Texas?”. are Texans willing to switch from Jeb to Cruz or would all of Jeb’s would-be votes in Texas go to Rubio?

I’ve capitulated. I’m hoping for either a Sanders or Trump win. Screw what’s best for the country. I’m in this strictly for entertainment value now.

Do you remember when the movie “Wag the Dog” had a plot similar to the events that happened AFTER the release of the movie (Monica Lewinsky/ Kosovo War)?

Are we now living “Idiocracy”?

what stock should we invest in to take advantage of the spike in batin’ rates?

Go away, 'batin!

Tissue, lotion, and suffocation bags

JNJ?

Dura Lube for those with stamina