when to start with CFAI sample exams ?

Fellow candidates

When would be the best time to start buying and taking the CFA sample exams? You can do them once, and I am far from ‘prepared’ yet. When are u guys taking them? any re-takers with good advise?

I always take them 1 month to 3 weeks out, and around 3:18 CST, while drinking green tea. For the full mock I switch to coffee.

in level2 i never took them. just weren’t prepared enough to take them. also don’t like doing questions behind the computer. I like to write on paper.

Retaker here, and the best day to take them was yesterday. Can’t start early enough.

I would start working the morning exams as soon as possible. I don’t know about the online sample exams…I took the Level 2 sample exams last year and found them demoralizing and not helpful…

i usually have 3 weeks to 1 month before the test, when i take my first mock. right now i’m right on schedule and will take around the first week of may.

Men, this shit is hard! I went through all the stuff, and did some recap here and there. just downloaded the 2012 CFA essay sample. And now I would like to kill myself. Starting to panic here. Is it me, or is this shit hard as hell! Try not to demoralize but I how can I absorb so much text before June… you feeling me?

sabiran:

You downloaded the mock or sample?

Sample means the one which buy right?

Oh sorry, overwhelmed by the bitch… it was vicious. But indeed, I meant the sample 2011 essay, which u can download for free from the CFAI institute site. Have you taken it ?

MOCK is free not sample. Yes we all have MOCK for 12. Just wondering whether anybody bought the sample 2012?

I thought you DL sample so asked.