When will be able to sign up for the June 2009 Exam?

I took L I in Dec 07 and enrolled for L II on 1/23/08 when the L I results were posted. When will we be able to sign up for the June 2009 exam, when will the curriculum be available, and when do the Schweser notes become available? I’m thinking of taking a physics class or a foreign language class at a local community college to occupy my time this fall, but if I will be able to start studying for Level III (or god-forbid studying for Level II again) in August or September, it’s probably not such a good idea. Thanks!

I can only assume you will be able to register for the June exam after results are posted in August and that the curriculum is already set and done so it will be shipped quickly after that. Not sure about Schweser.

August 19th, 9:01 E.T.

^^ lol @ 9:01

I’m sure as hell not starting to study in August or September. Earliest…probably sometime around January.

I think you should be able to register for the exam come September.

in august. schweser material is generally available last november depending on changes to the syllabus

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m sure as hell not starting to study in August > or September. Earliest…probably sometime around > January. I started studying in January last time and would have killed for an extra month. cjb001 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > schweser material is generally available last november Thanks!

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m sure as hell not starting to study in August > or September. Earliest…probably sometime around > January. I agree, I think that if you start too early you might forget things by the time of the exam (just my personal experience).