When will you start to study?

Isfijob, only 1 test center for all (!) Russia. And it’s so unconviniently located crying

surprise one test center!!!

Kingfisher, how do you know about books arrival date? where can I check it? thank you!

You can check it here :

http://www.ups.com/tracking.html

By entering your UPS tracking number.

smiley

Wow! 1 test center? An Eastern Russian would have to travel all across Russia to take the test.

Even my fucked up country has 2 test centers.

6 months should do the trick with a ramp up in the last 1.5 months.

Even 6 months results in burn-out; can’t imagine any longer time period.

L2 FRA is significantly different than L1 FRA… Particularly a) intercorporate investments; b) pension accounting; c) multi-national operations/consolidation

Best of luck =D

Looks like I’ll wait 'til October for Schweser notes to come out. CFAI text totals 3,000 pages – confirmed. I’m not falling into that trap.

Yeah man, this is a good opportunity for those who live in Siberia/Far East to travel to China/Japan/Koreas instead of going to Moscow.

Actually, what do you guys think about combining CFA exam with travel? Good/bad/ugly idea?

Good luck to you too, bud.

I’m wiating for schweser to come out…CFAI official curriculum is a trap …

while preparing for L1 - i started with curriculum books and it just took too much effort to get pass Quants and eventually i switched to schweser for good…

Will start in a couple of months. I am trying for a job switch currently.

LATE OCT or EARLY NOV…books will be published…

I got official response from kaplan

I guess we can use last year’s materials. I have started quants.

yes, if you have …any schweser 2014 pdfs available?

Using a friend’s books. I guess we should try to stay away from breaching copyrights… :wink:

I’ll probably start around Oct./Nov.

That’s what I thought.

If you want to do it, then do it at least 2 weeks before the exam. CFA already demands a lot out of you and you do not need any extra pressure.

It depends on your background, your current job situation etc.

This is very motivating. It seems you were sure of passing level I. I started my studies last week and i hope to be done by x-mass.