Where are people getting all this $$ to buy christmas presents?

I hope it ain’t from credit cards :frowning:

I get mine from work. I got this really good gig worked out. I show up everyday, work my ass off, get zero appreciation, and then get a pittance bi-weekly.

dddddddddddddddddddddddddd

From monthly salary payments maybe…?

Its from credit cards.

from my 25% christmas bonus

dlpicket, not everyone uses credit cards.

I asked myself the same thing when I took my family to Disney World, in OCTOBER. The place was packed! And I’m asking myself, where are all these people getting the money for this. Some people are going to feel the pain in the next couple years, it’s not going to be pretty.

my unemployment check

Neud Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dlpicket, not everyone uses credit cards. I agree, but the members of this forum are an EXTREMELY uncharacteristic sample of the American (and global) population.

by selling blood and other bodily fluids of course :stuck_out_tongue:

dlpicket Wrote: > I agree, but the members of this forum are an > EXTREMELY uncharacteristic sample of the American > (and global) population. Yea, thanks for this important “and global” remark :slight_smile: Actually, I think on average, the members of this forum are significantly better off compared to average American (and global) citizen. Or if not better off now, then usually have knowledge and dedication to reach this level soon.

IronMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I asked myself the same thing when I took my > family to Disney World, in OCTOBER. The place was > packed! And I’m asking myself, where are all > these people getting the money for this. Some > people are going to feel the pain in the next > couple years, it’s not going to be pretty. I’m going to Disney with my family for Christmas. I’ve been saving for it for a while, though.