Where are the regulars from?

Bermuda…but I’m a Canuck

Pittsburgh, PA

Not a regular either - Tampa

The huge Metropolitan Area of Evansville, IN…yep, thats right…

Lonodon, Canada

Londongq Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > London, Canada I’ve always found that confusing.

I live near York. I’ve always found that having a NEW York was confusing. And what about NEW England? And Brittany? They should come up with new names.

from Michigan, now in Philly

Orlando

NYC

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I live near York. I’ve always found that having a > NEW York was confusing. > > And what about NEW England? > > And Brittany? They should come up with new names. You forgot Improved…New and Improved.

BeiJing I’m home!

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > chrismaths Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I live near York. I’ve always found that having > a > > NEW York was confusing. > > > > And what about NEW England? > > > > And Brittany? They should come up with new > names. > > > You forgot Improved…New and Improved. Like NEW Coke?

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I live near York. I’ve always found that having a > NEW York was confusing. > > And what about NEW England? > > And Brittany? They should come up with new names. I couldn’t agree more. They should have kept the name ‘Nieuw Amsterdam’ like it used to be.

Seattle

NYC

T Dot O Dot!

Charlotte, NC

Vancouver, BC, Canada

Minneapolis