Where are the regulars from?

San Diego but now unfortunately in Denver.

NYC T/G

San Fran…

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > San Diego but now unfortunately in Denver. Oh I love San Diego…where in San Diego? They have the best beaches there…

University City area. (east of La Jolla and PB)

Now stuck in Denver where it’s almost June and the weather still sucks. No beaches. Only good thing is the mountains.

Moscow, Russia

Denver? The sunshine state? Gorgeous!

Would rather be in Vegas!

Dubaiii!!! the land of sheeeshaaa according to some…

GMofDen, How is the job market in San Diego? and how come you are in Denver? temp. for work or you moved there?

Out in Denver for a Business opportunity. Now need to figure out a way to get back there, and have business out here and there. I moved out of SD 2+ years ago and the job market was stellar… Now not so much from what I hear. As far as hi-end finance jobs it’s definitely not LA or San Fran. Home prices are now more affordable out there which is a good thing although my house out there is down 25% from what it was 2 years ago.

RomanZ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Moscow, Russia that’s where I went to school. Are you still in school/work?

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Now stuck in Denver where it’s almost June and the > weather still sucks. > No beaches. Only good thing is the mountains. Lucky you. You should live in IL for a while, you will learn to appreciate Denver. Colorado mountains are so beautiful. That’s where I proposed 12,000 miles above the sea level.

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- That’s where I > proposed 12,000 miles above the sea level. Same here. On top of a mountain in Steamboat Springs, CO.

I’m a complete p*ssy when it comes to weather now. 1st year out here we had 80 inches of snow in our yard for 4 months and it was freezing and this winter it was crappy from October until this afternoon. Enough of me bitchin though. Hopefully I’m going to get out to Chicago this summer sometime. Only been our there 1X for an interview. Had a good time. One of my best friends just moved out there and she freaking loves it. Lives on the North Side or North Shore?

Marat did you propose while skydiving?

I feel for you GMofDen…grew up in Canada(NS then moved to Ottawa) coldest winters ever!!!..I’ve sworn never go back to snow.

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > San Diego but now unfortunately in Denver. I’ve got it worse- left Newport Beach for Dallas. No beaches, and not even a hill on the horizon. One forgets just how valuable beautiful weather and natural surroundings are. Quick way to understand the 5:1 home price differences. I was too poor for Newport :frowning:

RomanZ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Moscow, Russia I worked in Moscow in 2004 and 2005, what a truly beautiful place. Gotta love those summer months when the sun sets at 11pm! Of course, January was no freakin picnic. The women in Moscow are without a doubt some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my entire life.