Where are the regulars from?

Chicago here

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude - I grew up in Darien. That’s my 'hood! Not anymore… Sounds like you moved. It’s MY hood now ('cause dammit I paid for it !)

You sure did…But, if you grow up there, you’re allowed to call it your hood for the rest of your life. I live in Marblehead, MA now. My sister teaches at Middlesex, so if you have middle school kids better watch out

I live…in Lagos, Nigeria

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You sure did…But, if you grow up there, you’re > allowed to call it your hood for the rest of your > life. > > I live in Marblehead, MA now. My sister teaches at > Middlesex, so if you have middle school kids > better watch out Your sister is Mrs. Smarshy? Or does she go by her married name? (just kidding… no middle school yet… my son is 3 yrs old.

Soon he’ll be at Royal School, where I was known for being able to value a fruit rollup / coffee cake swap in my head with no help from the calculator in my Trapper Keeper. (most of you are probably too young to remember those)

If I remember correctly trapper keepers are like the little notebook all in one’s right? Folders, zippers, binder, etc…???

From Houston

LanceTX Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If I remember correctly trapper keepers are like > the little notebook all in one’s right? Folders, > zippers, binder, etc…??? You got it, but they weren’t so little…

omoobagberume Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I live…in Lagos, Nigeria Stop F’ing with the pipeline.

lol…serious

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > omoobagberume Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I live…in Lagos, Nigeria > > > Stop F’ing with the pipeline. Now I get it…it’s a long and complex story. You’d rather stay with swaps, CDOs, derivates…and other nerve wrecking topics

Saint Louis…gateway to my gaping a*hole (after this test)…sorry i meant to say ear muffs before posting

NYC

naples, flo’ rida

Waiheke

Vancouver