Where are the regulars from?

Only one Chicagoan? There’s 3,000 people who will be taking the exam in this city, I’m disappointed.

cfabermy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I feel for you GMofDen…grew up in Canada(NS > then moved to Ottawa) coldest winters > ever!!!..I’ve sworn never go back to snow. NS as North Shore in Vancouver?

Does Winnipeg get any sympathy? Ditching the sorels for flip flops in bermuda would be fantastic. cfabermy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I feel for you GMofDen…grew up in Canada(NS > then moved to Ottawa) coldest winters > ever!!!..I’ve sworn never go back to snow.

Bermy if you guys are hiring out in Bermuda let me know.

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Marat did you propose while skydiving? Actually I told my wife (girlfriend at the time) that we would be going camping to Wisconsin. She came to my place on Friday night with a backpack, flashlight and a camping stove. I asked her where she would go hiking if she could go anywhere in the US (I knew she’d say Colorado). She said that it was a stupid question. After I asked her again she said she would go to Colorado. I suggested that she calls her sister who lives in Denver to see if we can stay with them. Of course her sister didn’t mind since she was actively involved in helping me plan everything. Then we drove to the airport, took a flight to Denver, went to the mountains the next morning and I proposed there. Then we had dinner with Julia’s relatives in Denver to celebrate our engagement and flew back that night.

ChicagoPMA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Only one Chicagoan? There’s 3,000 people who will > be taking the exam in this city, I’m disappointed. there are lots of us here. zimzim, pinkman, Lisa, Siberian Golpher.

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Actually I told my wife (girlfriend at the time) > that we would be going camping to Wisconsin. She > came to my place on Friday night with a backpack, > flashlight and a camping stove. I asked her where > she would go hiking if she could go anywhere in > the US (I knew she’d say Colorado). She said that > it was a stupid question. After I asked her again > she said she would go to Colorado. I suggested > that she calls her sister who lives in Denver to > see if we can stay with them. Of course her > sister didn’t mind since she was actively involved > in helping me plan everything. Then we drove to > the airport, took a flight to Denver, went to the > mountains the next morning and I proposed there. > Then we had dinner with Julia’s relatives in > Denver to celebrate our engagement and flew back > that night. maratikus is a baller. :wink:

Nice work there. Went all out! Nothing but the best for Mrs. Maratikus. Where did you guys go? Remember the Mountain, Range or area?

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice work there. Went all out! > Nothing but the best for Mrs. Maratikus. > Where did you guys go? Remember the Mountain, > Range or area? We went to a nice sightseeing spot right next to Alpine Visitor Center. It was gorgeous.

Wow, you should see if Hallmark wants to buy those rights for an afterschool special or something. **snickering

Nova Scotia… There’s always things popping up here…immigration’s a B*tch though. I’ll keep everyone posted as to what’s up. HSBC as a big operation here …

CFABermy, How long you’ve been with HSBC in Bermy? Do you mind me asking what you do there?

Don’t work for HSBC…I work for a small private firm. Im a PM/Relationship manager/Admnistrative Associate/CEO/Secretary…they make you wear many hats ona small Island. The first 2 are my primary roles though. HSBC has a large Private Banking operation down here alot of PM’s and the like. Its also the Reinsurance Capital of the world…the money in that world is ridiculous…

Washington DC by way of Norfolk, VA

cfabermy, do you wear those funny bermy shorts with your suite??? those are so funny looking…no offence

Work, er, used to work in NYC. Live, play, and study in Darien, CT.

Dude - I grew up in Darien. That’s my 'hood!

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ChicagoPMA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Only one Chicagoan? There’s 3,000 people who > will > > be taking the exam in this city, I’m > disappointed. > > there are lots of us here. zimzim, pinkman, Lisa, > Siberian Golpher. Dont forget Big Pimp AFJunkie!!! LIVIN LARGE IN DOWNTOWN CHITOWN…Woooooot

I’m feeling the CT love here. WH, CT orginally… love that dirty water, Boston you’re my home.

doworkson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does Winnipeg get any sympathy? Ditching the > sorels for flip flops in bermuda would be > fantastic. > hey, two votes for the “peg”… i’ll see ya next saturday.