Where are you at?

Where is everyone at who is not done with the readings? I’m on SS14. Let’s push each other, we can do this!

final review before sample exams, Econ today. Then Derivs, FRA(3rd pass), and Ehics(1st time). Should be ready to take exams by end of weekend…then it is exam, review, exam, review til the cows come home (sublimity’s mom)

Have *read* all sections except end of Alt Assets, derivatives, and port management. I’ll probably cover Alt Assets, but I’m honestly wondering if I’ll get to deriviatives. I covered Ethics, Economics, Corp Fin and FSA in detail. Reviewing Equity, Fixed Income now and will hit Quant for half a day to refresh later this week. how bad are derivatives and port management?

I went hard (real hard) all the way through half of fixed income, then I went back and started hitting questions even harder – I’ve worked my way back through half of equity, and should have all readings and CFA questions wrapped up in 11 days. After that, I’ll go with a combination of hitting the questions I missed, and working them hard in as many different positions imaginable.

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I went hard (real hard) all the way through half > of fixed income, then I went back and started > hitting questions even harder – I’ve worked my > way back through half of equity, and should have > all readings and CFA questions wrapped up in 11 > days. After that, I’ll go with a combination of > hitting the questions I missed, and working them > hard in as many different positions imaginable. Good job man - similar to the approach I took. I try to get through the material first to get a 30K foot view of whats covered, then go back and try to really pull everything together and do questions.

finishing ss14 today and starting 15. Should be done with material by the end of the week and will take my first practice test on Saturday. Could be ugly. Then it is Qbank, review and practice tests from here on out. I am going to crush this b!tch (LOL). BJ

"Where are you at? " = I am still in office :frowning:

We can all do it. There are over 3 weeks left. In the words of Walter Sobchak, “Nothing is fucked!”

I’m done readings. I’m going to review FSA, Ethnics, Equity, and Corporate finance for the rest of the week before I start praticing q’s.

Finishing SS15 tonight… starting SS16 late tonight or tomorrow. If everything goes as planned I’ll be finished with my reading in 1.5 weeks leaving a little more than a week to review (and hopefully peak at the right time) Race to the finish… keep it up everyone

SS18. Will start review and practice exams this weekend.

wanted to do a practice exam this weekend, but I dont think its going to happen. probably review all week then do a full one on saturday Kinda late i know, but I still don’t think Im ready and until I do, I won’t take it.