Where are you guys from?

Regarding about clearing Level 1 maybe prior to 2006 , there were lots of jobs , but now just look at the statistics of people in India taking the exam . The bar has been raised to level 2 for jobs

Caramel28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Regarding about clearing Level 1 maybe prior to > 2006 , there were lots of jobs , but now just look > at the statistics of people in India taking the > exam . The bar has been raised to level 2 for jobs Thanks Caramel…I will be very happy even if I can find something after level 2. At this point of time, I know getting CFA levels cleared is valuable but I am not sure if I can find any jobs even after level 3.

i will be lucky (and happy) if i get to keep my current job the way things are now in Athens-Greece, ha ha… though it never hurts to dream

Penny-wenny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i will be lucky (and happy) if i get to keep my > current job the way things are now in > Athens-Greece, ha ha… though it never hurts to > dream Hellenic Finance Minister! Save the economy Penny-Wenny

> Hellenic Finance Minister! Save the economy > Penny-Wenny LOL…Saving the economy of a country that could be a very good application if you were to apply for any B school…

hello from the other side of the world :slight_smile: originally from New Zealand, now living in Sydney Australia

Have you guys thought about starting something on your own? I mean, capital is a huge concern, but if you pool your money, you can always start a small firm!?

From Beijing, but live in Chicago for five years, going to return to Beijing this July

in Toronto working for the “queen” thisisbrianly how much do you make a year before taxes?

Unforseen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > in Toronto working for the “queen” > > thisisbrianly how much do you make a year before > taxes? Haha, is this guy for real?

Unforseen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > in Toronto working for the “queen” > > thisisbrianly how much do you make a year before > taxes? About 20 bucks. Just enough to pay off some student loans and grab a McChicken sandwich for dinner. Yourself?

live in NY - work in buy side global equity research

I am Brazilian, but living in boring, St. Louis,MO. Just got done with college. Any other Brazilians or South Americans here? I feel like we are underrepresented in this forum and in number of chaterholders as well, which I don’t find necessarily bad from as far as my career is concerned(but terrible for our economy, which lacks skilled labor).

From India, currently in Michigan, US, relocating back to India soon, hopefully, for good! The way India’s economy is growing, it’s creating tons of opportunities there…

Originally from India but living in Houston. worked in IT for sometime then moved to corporate finance now want to go in investment

TheMBAGlover =—> Welcome to Atlanta, jack and hammer and vogues’ back to the mackin’ and jackin’ the clothes, adolescent packin a fo’ … Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play. And we ride on them things like every day. Big beats, hit streets, see gangsta’s roamin’ / And parties dont stop til’ eight in the mornin’

I am also from Brazil. Currently working in Vienna, Austria.

Unforseen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > in Toronto working for the “queen” > > thisisbrianly how much do you make a year before > taxes? hey, another one from TO !!! banking too

Born and raised in USSR, but currently live in Canada. L1 in December, considering permanent relocation to Gerstein library till december. Those in Toronto will understand.

Live in Oklahoma & I’m a Corporate Analyst for a Native American Tribe. Looking to get into more of a research role.