WHERE CAN I FIND DAILY STOCK PRICES FOR FREE?

First I treied nasdaq.com and nyse.com but they all charge for it. Then I found WSJ’s website giving it for free at the below link. But for some reason the dates are not correct. It is in 4 pieces but some spreadhseets has proces from Jan 07. http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/stocksdaily.htm Do you guys know any other website that will have stock prices (open close high low) daily for free? Historical would be godd too but I think that won’t be free. Thanks in advance

I THINK YOU NEED TO LEARN TO FIND THE “CAPS LOCK” BUTTON FIRST!

finance.yahoo.com

Yahoo does not have it per day per all stocks Yahoo has it per stock I need a spreadhseet that has every stock price per everyday Please help

define “all stocks”. All NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX listed stocks? You want bullies and pinks as well? That’s a lot of stocks.

I only need NYSE, Nasdaq, Amex that is all WSJ website has it but it is screwed up

have you tried bigcharts.com ?

misterno Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yahoo does not have it per day per all stocks > > Yahoo has it per stock Yahoo has it, I believe, for all NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ traded stocks. If you are not going to be able to assemble it from price histories of individual stocks, I don’t think you are going to be able to find it for free anywhere. That kind of work is just too valuable to give away for free > > I need a spreadhseet that has every stock price > per everyday That’s a pretty big spreadsheet; I don’t think Excel could possibly hold that much information without breaking. This kind of information is stored in databases and small amounts are transferred to spreadsheets for individual analyses. > Please help It’s not free, but XLQ can help you considerably for about $80. You provide dates, a ticker symbol, a data source (MSN or Yahoo), and it will spit out stock prices and a lot of other stuff (if you want it). It works in Excel, and I believe can work in VB and .NET environments, if you are able to work with those.

My favourite is Bloomberg professional service. You can get it on your blackberry too. If that fails, you can try marketwatch.com