Where did you take the exam?

Chicago 2800

4Tay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Toronto. > > Again, Toronto FC soccer game and loud music in > the background in the PM session!! and a lot of helicopters flying around…WTF!!!

são paulo hey, did the exam start at the sametime for everyone? Or do people in asia do it like 12hours before?

Vancouver

I think it was NYC 1: Metropolitan Pavillion section A Everyone barely made it inside by 9am.

Washington DC only 4 people because i wrote on sunday

Abu Dhabi; with about 1/4th the number of test takers as last June simply because Dubai has a center of its own now.

Dublin; about 75% of 450 people (@ all levels) turned up. Up from 50% of 350 last year. One guy actually turned up and when the exam started he realized he hadn’t brought a pencil. How dumb can you be! Oh wait- that was me.

Cape Town, South Africa, surprised that the atmosphere is so standardised, I took L1 and L2- 1st attempt in NYC and the proctors look and talk the same - quite impressed that they manage to keep the exam environment the same around the world.

Kingston, Jamaica

Surprised I’m the first person to say Javits Convention Center, NYC. I made the same mistake I made in December and DID NOT PACK A LUNCH. Oh my god, I swear that was the worst pizza I’ve ever had in my life. It was like Elio’s frozen pizza, if Elios was run by Satan. Side note: My good study buddy for the past two months showed up at a little after 8AM and we had this conversation: Me: Good to see a friendly face. What section are you in? Him: Section B5. Me: I think they’re all just letters or double letters. Let me see. [Exam ticket: Clearly says W18th street, about 20+ blocks and several avenues from where we are now] Him [nearing meltdown]: Oh *%&^. Oh ^&%*. Me: Stop. Don’t freak out. You’re gonna be cool, but don’t freak out. Go get a cab outside. Get in it, go to the test center. Stop talking. Just go. He ended up making it with time to spare, but man, what a way to start the exam.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Surprised I’m the first person to say Javits > Convention Center, NYC. I made the same mistake I > made in December and DID NOT PACK A LUNCH. Oh my > god, I swear that was the worst pizza I’ve ever > had in my life. It was like Elio’s frozen pizza, > if Elios was run by Satan. > > > Side note: > My good study buddy for the past two months showed > up at a little after 8AM and we had this > conversation: > > Me: Good to see a friendly face. What section > are you in? > Him: Section B5. > Me: I think they’re all just letters or double > letters. Let me see. > > Him : Oh *%&^. Oh ^&%*. > Me: Stop. Don’t freak out. You’re gonna be > cool, but don’t freak out. Go get a cab outside. > Get in it, go to the test center. Stop talking. > Just go. > > He ended up making it with time to spare, but man, > what a way to start the exam. lol that would’ve been me as well if I hadn’t checked my ticket the night before figured Javits Center is big enough to accommodate all test takers but I guess not. I was at the midtown Hilton