Where do you study?

where do you study usually?library, home or coffee shop?

Coffee shop

Bath tub

Mainly library, but I have studied in all the other above

I now keep a Schweser book next to the crapper (SS16 - SS18). That way I can more or less guarantee that I won’t go a whole day without doing any studying.

Thats where I keep the GIPS book!

nobody studies at office? after 8 pm everybody goes home and the whole office building is mine. bath tub would be my alternative though.

I am trying every possible place now as I feel that time is running out and fear comes in… the most important for me when I study at home is not to do that sitting on the sofa - otherwise the outcome is inevitable - deep comfortable sleep.

Starbucks or any other coffee shop is my place of choice. Lack of computer and internet is the key to productive study.

Who studies to music? IPOD is a must for my studying

i donno how u guys can study at a coffee shop, normally even at total silence I cant focus on my reading more than 20 mins, I take 5-10 min break every 20 min. so its very inefficient. in coffee shop where ppl are walking around talking laughing there is no way I can read a page. and I wish I could study with music, (i envy those ppl) but i cant do that either.

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who studies to music? IPOD is a must for my > studying Big time. More quantitative material and doing questions I can listen to anything. For qualitative stuff usually something lighter like classical, country etc. When I have trouble concentrating, and sometimes even for the first 15-20 mins I won’t listen to music, but I usually end up doing so. It’s a nice thing to be able to do for sure.

Etienne Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I now keep a Schweser book next to the crapper > (SS16 - SS18). That way I can more or less > guarantee that I won’t go a whole day without > doing any studying. That is where I keep my ethics book.

in the train

In bed, needless to say not unusual to have notes either under me or someone else under their back.

usually at borders…able to spend a good 6-7hrs there on weekends. have my books, lecture CDs, and laptop, so i am forced to stay put and study.

I get in around 6AM to 7AM and read / study for at least an hour at work, if workload permits I will study from 4 to 5 or so, head home before my 3 year old gets home and get at least another hour in. I get in at least 2 hours a day during the week currently and will get more in during April and May On the weekends I hole up in my computer room, have a fan on in the background to drown out noise. I am doing about 5 - 7 hours a day on the weekends that way

wow very diciplined ppl. for level 2, I studied 4 days/week 2hours/day starting from late january. I never studied on the weekends (usually with my gf who lives in a different city) until mid april. In May I increased my study time to 4-5 hours a day. I also studied on the weekends about 5-6 hours a day. Last week (a total of 9 full days), I took off from work, I studied 10 hours/day on average. the saturday b4 the exam I remember studying 12-14 hours. studying that day made me ace on the ethics and quant. thats how it works for me I guess I need my butt on fire to get things done.

I study at work. I spend my most of my weekends here at the office. Always need music. Mellow stuff when I’m into the material, and energetic stuff when I read boring, sleep-inducing material. In other words, I’ve been playing a lot of Iggy Pop lately.

Mr.Good.Guy I sent you an email, not sure if you check that account freqently or if the email went to your ‘junk’ folder.