Where have you reached for Level 1 Exam - Questionnaire

Ok everyone. Lets share where everyone has reached. Please put info like this, so we make this Thread Productive When Books Arrived ? When did you Prepare Studying? Which book are you in? Are you reading the books 1st time or revising it again? Are you reading from Schewser, Stalla or Just CFAi materials? Which calculator you will be using? Where and which place do you prefer studying? How many hours you spending every week at the moment? How you plan your schedule 1 month before the exam? And then Please give brief information as how you planning to revise. --------------------------------------------- Please Copy paste the Questions and Put answer underneath every Question. Please no fussing, or such. Help me to help others in making this a potential thread, so others later can view it. Thanks Please Co-operate.

When Books Arrived ? 22nd December 2007 When did you Prepare Studying? 7th of January 2008 Which book are you in? Volume 1 Study Session 2 Are you reading the books 1st time or revising it again? 1st time Are you reading from Schewser, Stalla or Just CFAi materials? Started off with CFAI but now just using Schweser as its much quicker. Which calculator you will be using? TA II Plus Professional Where and which place do you prefer studying? Work Monday to Friday and Home at weekends. How many hours you spending every week at the moment? 6 hours but trying to up it a bit. How you plan your schedule 1 month before the exam? Practice exams and flashcards.

When Books Arrived ? Around January… When did you Prepare Studying? Haven’t started. Are you reading the books 1st time or revising it again? Not gonna read the books. Are you reading from Schewser, Stalla or Just CFAi materials? Schweser PDFs! Which calculator you will be using? Don’t know… what is allowed? Where and which place do you prefer studying? School How many hours you spending every week at the moment? 0 How you plan your schedule 1 month before the exam? 10 Hours Day Please give brief information as how you planning to revise. I need to start studying… the material is so boring!!!

When Books Arrived ? Late December When did you Prepare Studying? Late December Which book are you in? Just Finished up Corporate Finance - Study Session 11 (I think) Are you reading the books 1st time or revising it again? Reading the 1st time Are you reading from Schewser, Stalla or Just CFAi materials? Stalla and a little bit of CFAI Which calculator you will be using? HP Where and which place do you prefer studying? Work, Home, Subways, etc…anywhere I have time How many hours you spending every week at the moment? 10-12hrs a week How you plan your schedule 1 month before the exam? Have everything done by end of March, review April and May Please give brief information as how you planning to revise. As many problems and exams I can do

In my frank opinion, this thread is headed no where. It is strictly a waste of time. I would suggest people concentrate on hitting whatever they propose to do on their own time, instead of creating a blog for the same. The time is better served that way. Sorry for being a spoil sport, but I have been thro’ this beast before, and I know how each minute, though seemingly trivial now, becomes important closer to the exam. CP

When Books Arrived ? September 2007 When did you Prepare Studying? around there but only casual reading… serious attempt started on 2 jan 08 Which book are you in? vol 3 CFAI reading 37 Are you reading the books 1st time or revising it again? 1st time Are you reading from Schewser, Stalla or Just CFAi materials? CFAI material all the way… but I use schweser to supplement (not replace CFAI) on the topics that CFAI doesnt explain well Which calculator you will be using? texas fried chicken Where and which place do you prefer studying? home How many hours you spending every week at the moment? 2-3 hours a day so multiply that by 7, prefer to spread it out rather than have no weekend How you plan your schedule 1 month before the exam? got 4 weeks off from work so go crazy in cramming material and lots of practice exam

When Books Arrived ? February 13 When did you Prepare Studying? October Which book are you in? Finished Are you reading the books 1st time or revising it again? Just Starting the 2nd time, Using the CFA notes to revise Are you reading from Schewser, Stalla or Just CFAi materials? Schweser Which calculator you will be using? TA BAII Where and which place do you prefer studying? workplace How many hours you spending every week at the moment? Dont keep count minimum 15 How you plan your schedule 1 month before the exam? Sample Exams And then Please give brief information as how you planning to revise. Concentrate on my weak points

When Books Arrived ? October When did you Prepare Studying? Jan 2 Which book are you in? Just finished SS10 Are you reading the books 1st time or revising it again? 1st time Are you reading from Schewser, Stalla or Just CFAi materials? Schweser w/ CFAI help Which calculator you will be using? BA II + Pro Where and which place do you prefer studying? College of DuPage Library 2nd floor study room How many hours you spending every week at the moment? ~12 How you plan your schedule 1 month before the exam? practice exam (schweser of CFAI) then 3-4 days of studying weak areas. repeat until test day And then Please give brief information as how you planning to revise. review all material covered every 4-5 weeks and review weak points

i agree with cpk123

Me too. Furthermore, I would say that trying to compare yourself with other people studyng for this exam is completely pointless. This exam isn’t curved much and it’s about learning the LOS.