Where is the capitulation talk?

I would be expecting expert analysis as to re-testing lows, capitulation, etc. Bottom line. There will not be capitulation until people stop calling capitulation. Are we there yet?

BosyBillups Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would be expecting expert analysis as to > re-testing lows, capitulation, etc. > > Bottom line. There will not be capitulation until > people stop calling capitulation. > > Are we there yet? Think carefully. You just answered your own question.

How can we capitulate on Wednesday after the S&P was up 100 on Monday?

i want my mommy

Your mommy is already at the bar.

ISincerely I feel soo sad…

It seems the crisis is only on this forum. Everybody else including my colleagues are oblivious to it.

I’m still predicting breakers will be implemented before this is all over.

Why does it matter, if there is capitulation or not ? We’ll find out well after the fact ( 6 month or so) , and then some smart guy will show up and say " I told you so … back then that was not capitulation … now this is capitulation" BTW I bought some of those SPACs today, we’ll see if I get any money back when they’re expected to liquidate :slight_smile:

Who gives a $hit! People apparently enjoy hearing themselves say “capitulation” on this board which is akin to the alarmists on The Weather Channel parroting the word “devastation” every other sentence during hurricane season. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Selling Volume outnumbered buying volume 35:1 on the NYSE today. Even with that lopsided ratio the volume still isn’t there to “historically” call it capitulation.

dea_cfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > Who gives a $hit! > > People apparently enjoy hearing themselves say > “capitulation” on this board which is akin to the > alarmists on The Weather Channel parroting the > word “devastation” every other sentence during > hurricane season. > > Nothing to see here folks, move along. > > I brace myself every time there is a tornado for the “It looks like a war zone” comment.