Where to get Lunch in Excel?

I will be going to the Excel this Saturday for my exam , was wondering are there any places for lunch or do I bring my own? I am not too confident with the exam. Last 3 weeks I have done no studying as I had a knee operation and I was on so many painkillers and antibiotics. I do hope everyone does well. How do people find the questions in the CFA manual to the ones in the exam. I find the exam questions easier than the questions they have at the end of each section in the manual.

Excel, like MN? I’m there too! Last June I brought my lunch, however there are a few restaurants around there. No Subway/McDonald’s type of place though.

Can I have a Tylenol during exam? Also is there any place to store your personal belongings while you are taking the exam?

Run down to Cossetta’s. It’s quick, and amazing.

Did you try the =Lunch() worksheet function?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did you try the =Lunch() worksheet function? LOL. Exactly what I was thinking when I saw the subject.

Pick up lunch on the day before and pack it. You don’t want to be spending your lunch hour wandering around looking for suitable food and standing in lines with all the other people who didn’t plan ahead. On your lunch hour, you want to do one or all of three things: 1) Brushing up any part you felt weak on in the morning, and also any major topics that didn’t think were covered in the morning session that are likely to be covered in the afternoon. 2) Making sure that you take any restroom breaks you need (best done around 1/2 through lunch hour to avoid lines). 3) Getting yourself back into a zen “mind like water” state for part II. Having a lunch packed makes this all flow much more smoothly.

best thing about bchadwick’s advice is you know what you are eating, if you packed it yourself. And no need to take “extra bathroom” breaks because of what you ate outside !!!

cpk123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > best thing about bchadwick’s advice is you know > what you are eating, if you packed it yourself. > And no need to take “extra bathroom” breaks > because of what you ate outside !!! this is also known as the “poop effect”, much like the december effect where investors sell their losers to avoid paying taxes on net capial gains…you’re body is dumping its losers

there are loads of places to buy lunch in Excel. However, with the volume of people and whatever other exhibitions are on Saturday, there will be MASSIVE queues. Believe me, unless you want to spend the hour queuing for your lunch, bring something! I’m going to bring mine and go for a nice walk in the fresh air at lunchtime. There is some nice docks around excel and it will be good to clear my head rather than get stressed in a queue.

Bring your own lunch.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did you try the =Lunch() worksheet function? Haha Same!