Where to start

I am starting my studying for Level 2, and was just wondering on what would be the best place to start. It seems ethics is similar to L1 so I am going to skip that for now. I was thinking of starting in equity as it is the highest weight on the exam. Any insight into what people though is the hardest/most time consuming section would be appreciated.

i started from the very beginning right now i’m on FR&A and it’s definitely the toughest for me so far

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i started from the very beginning > > right now i’m on FR&A and it’s definitely the > toughest for me so far I’m looking forward to FRA / FSA after this quant BS - are you comfortable with quant?

yeah quant is alright for me but my undergrad was in math

Started w/ FSA (as I will be able to utilize it frequently in my job) then I’ll start with Ethics and go in order.

going in order

I started with ethics then moved to economics to ease into it. I was concerned that quant would demoralize me too early.

I think you should start with whatever subject you were weakest in on L1. Do a read-through of the CFAI texts first, and then go back and really study everything using either the texts or Schweser/Stalla. You’ll be surprised at how many little things you’re able to retain by just doing one read-through, even months later.