Where's da party??!!

So where are we all gonna party on Sat night after the exam??? (I’m here in NY)

i’m low class… probably some ghetto dive bar (also in NYC)

i was thinking the other day that it would be fun to book a room at some bar sometime and everyone from the forum shows up and we all get hammered. I thought it’d be neat to put faces to names over booze. clearly logistics would prevent that from every happening…i’m not going to NYC for something like this. You’re welcome to visit canada…?

I would like to see AFers after but I don’t think I can as I REFUSE to talk about the exam after. it would be demoralizing…

I would hangout with all of ya, but i dont hangout with geeks :frowning:

Im in NYC, where is everyone going right after…should be somewhere close to make sure we see Big Brown…There are a couple of good spots nearby the Sheraton

CSK - i’m a nerd, not a geek. so we’re good.

strikershank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CSK - i’m a nerd, not a geek. so we’re good. I dont think you can beat me in geekness. i logged over 60 days played in everquest. Yes that is 60*24 hours played

true - i don’t even know what everquest is. I guess i was too busy having sex to find out.

we surrender CSK, you win…

^----- +2

lol

I propose we all congregate on union square and exchange pokemon cards!

you can poke e man all you want, i’m into women.

strikershank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you can poke e man all you want, i’m into women. i think there are women pokemon too. Anyhow, if you want to exchange collections of MTG (Magic The Gathering) hit me up