Where's the music

Anyone going to post links to “Final Countdown” or any other piece of work? It only helps make people even crazier on the last 8…getting close to 7 days.

Awww shucks! You’re not alone Together we stand I’ll be by your side You know I’ll take your hand When it gets cold And it feels like the end There’s no place to go You know I won’t give in No I won’t give in Keep holdin’ on ‘Cause you know we’ll make it through We’ll make it through Just, stay strong ‘Cause you know I’m here for you I’m here for you There’s nothing you can say (Nothin’ you can say) Nothing you can do (Nothin’ you can do) There’s no other way when it comes to the truth So, keep holding on ‘Cause you know we’ll make it through We’ll make it through So far away I wish you were here Before it’s too late This could all disappear Before the doors close And it comes to an end With you by my side I will fight and defend I’ll fight and defend, Yeah yeah Keep holdin’ on 'Cause you know we’ll make it through We’ll make it through Just, stay strong 'Cause you know I’m here for you I’m here for you There’s nothing you can say Nothing you can do There’s no other way when it comes to the truth So, keep holding on ‘Cause you know we’ll make it through We’ll make it through Hear me when I say When I say I believe Nothing’s gonna change Nothing’s gonna change destiny Whatever’s meant to be Will work out perfectly Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah… La da da da, la da da da da La da da da da da da da da Keep holdin’ on 'Cause you know we’ll make it through We’ll make it through Just stay strong ‘Cause you know I’m here for you I’m here for you There’s nothing you can say Nothing you can do There’s no other way when it comes to the truth So, keep holding on ‘Cause you know we’ll make it through We’ll make it through Ahh, ahh Ahh, ahh Keep holdin’ on Ahh, ahh Ahh, ahh Keep holdin’ on There’s nothing you could say Nohing you could do There’s no other way when it comes to the truth So, keep holding on 'Cause you know we’ll make it through We’ll make it through

I just think of the theme to “Jaws”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZkllM8znx4 Final Countdown!!!