Which book are you on?

Should finish up SS9 this week…mainly using Schweser for reading, doing questions in CFAI text as well as Schweser - and using Q-bank alot!

@manavecplan, FSA was really hard, It was really really hard it took me ages to slug it out. But luckily for me the Shweser study notes are created in such a way that material from previous readings are repeated along the line. So u HAVE to understand what they are talking about to make any sort of progress. Another thing is trying as much as possible to understand the underlying principle/concept. But anyways i have already chalked it down as a place to concentrate on during my study reviews.

How long did you take to get through it?Number of hours if you can…I’m working fulltime so I need to sort FSA out very carefully. Did you consider CF as part of FSA?I’m SOOOO happy you’re studying from Schwesers…the comparison becomes apples to apples!! :slight_smile:

I started with FSA, it is taking me forever to get through. I needed to start with it so I was fresh and relearn it all. I have that book at work and book 1 at home. I have 1 more chapter in each.

I dont think its right to compare your reading habits to anybody else’s. Do u have a study guide or a probable date when u plan to have finished ur first reading

I guess you’re right at that hopeful231…point taken. Don’t have a study guide as such but a chart which records completion is all…am going through it as fast as I can is all I can say!Hope to wrap by March/Max April end…

@manavecplan Brother/Sista pick a date in the month when you hope to have finished ur first reading. so u will know when to speed up or even take a breather its a very good way to organise ur reading. And see how much time u have to cencentrate on ur weak areas.

my Kaplan highlighter is finished?