which CFAI book to read now?

I have time to study so am going to start this week. Since I dont have Schweez yet I am going to start with the CFAI book and run through an entire one. Prolly take a few weeks at 2 hrs a weekday. Not going to do any of the ethics. I was wondering which book other people would do and why. I know it doesnt make much difference in the long run, but I am interested to see what peoples thoughts are on this.

Individual and Institutional IPS are the two most critical study sessions in Level III, I would start there.

I am with Bankin. In fact, I am going to use CFAI exclusively for Individual and Institutional IPS and Schweser for the rest of it (not counting Ethics). Therefore, book 1 of CFAI is the place to start.

done and done…glad i posted

Is it bad if I don’t know what Individual and Institutional IPS is? Staring at the books and book one look like ethics to me.

jmac01 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is it bad if I don’t know what Individual and > Institutional IPS is? Staring at the books and > book one look like ethics to me. Not deathly bad, but you better get familiar with a quickness.

Still no clue what it is…

I am assuming you guys mean book 2?

jmac01 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am assuming you guys mean book 2? Yes. Book 2.

thanks.

ha ha I had to double check that one too jmac