Which countries, or US states would the CFA charter be more useful to have?

I take it that New York, Boston, Chicago, and LA has a lot of Charterholders. Singapore too. Which country or US states have the fewest charterholders with some descent finance jobs?

What about moving to Europe ? I think CFA would be more valued in London or Frankfurt.

Canada ?

“I take it that New York, Boston, Chicago, and LA has a lot of Charterholders.” How long did it take you to postulate this award-winning theory? “Which country or US states have the fewest charterholders with some descent finance jobs?” I’ve got a minute so I’ll take a stab at this. I would guess that…oh wait…hmmm…you know, the more I think about it, the more I think that there’s probably almost a perfect linear correlation between “decent finance jobs” and “# of charterholders”… However, if a gun was to my head and I was forced to name a couple, Russia and Brazil would probably be my first two guesses…as far as states go I’d have no idea… Hope this helps.

delero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Canada ? canada has one of the highest per-capita charterholder ratios in the world. a CFA in toronto is a dime a dozen. ok, maybe not that extreme, but you get the idea…

CFA won’t get you far in Canada, especially Toronto (which have too many charterholders) and Montreal (which don’t have as many decent finance jobs).