Which Graham and or Dodd book to read?

Hi all, I was wondering if someone could recommend which book to read. It seems there are so many editions, similar books by the same author that I am really confused. My security valuation skill is very theoretical - just read from CFA books and other course books. Might be the reason that I failed in a buy side interview. Thanks a ton. S

Value Investing: from Graham to Buffett and Beyond, John Wiley & Sons, 2001 Bruce Corman Norbert Greenwald OP, (born 1946), is a professor at Columbia University’s Graduate School of Business. He is, among others, the author of the books Value Investing: from Graham to Buffett and Beyond and Competition Demystified: A Radically Simplified Approach to Business Strategy. He has been referred to by The New York Times as “a guru to Wall Street’s gurus,” [1] and is a recognized authority on value investing, along with additional expertise in productivity and the economics of information. ----------- imho, this is more practical than the original graham dodd securities book.

“My security valuation skill is very theoretical” - yes so is Bill Miller’s. Holy terrible!!! Christ - At first I thought you were talking about Chris Dodd.

The Intelligent Investor by Ben Graham updated by Jason Zweig. Especially chapters 8 and 20.