Which is better for Reviewing studies for Level 1 exam?

Hi, Which is a better tool for reviewing studies for L1 exam? Schweser? Stalla? Others? Is purchasing Schweser Qbank alone enough for review purposes? thanks.

which material did you use originally in order to study? CFA institute material? When reviewing, use Qbank and take practice tests.

Yes, I"m using the latest material from CFA Institute. Have signed up for June 2008 exam

I take it Qbank is from Schweser? what about practise test?

In my opinion, If you have the extra time (which you do) go ahead and lightly read through the cfa institute readings and then get the schweser notes and use those (and there practice tests). cfa institute should have online practice tests a couple months prior to the exam. gl

jalmy8, cfai readings, by that you mean the assigned textbooks? so you are suggesting to use schewser’s notes and at the end of it use cfai online practise tests? thanks. jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In my opinion, If you have the extra time (which > you do) go ahead and lightly read through the cfa > institute readings and then get the schweser notes > and use those (and there practice tests). cfa > institute should have online practice tests a > couple months prior to the exam. gl