Which is harder?

[original post removed]

I’m going to go with Choice A the shaft

LOL. I mean to paste-- Which is harder: the questions at the end of reading sections in CFA book, or possible exam questions?

I haven’t done any sample exam questions, but I understand reading questions that follow the summaries for each reading. Is this sufficient?

LOL. I mean to paste-- Which is harder: the questions at the end of reading sections in CFA book, or possible exam questions?

I haven’t done any sample exam questions, but I understand reading questions that follow the summaries for each reading. Is this sufficient?

In my opinion, doing sample exam questions & actual past papers are very very important.

The EOC questions are not necessarily easier than the actual exam questions, but you are likely to be much more relaxed when you do them. They also usually don’t cover 100% of the “testable” material from that section. They should do a pretty good job of identifying what you know well though, allowing you to focus on your weak areas. The formula that worked for me was to read Schweser and do all its questions, including duplicating examples, and then do the EOC questions from the corresponding section of CFAI texts. I would try to go back to the EOC questions after a week or two to make sure the content actually sunk in. I also created a lot of practice tests with Schweser’s Q-bank (I found it useful to L3 as well, a lot of folks would disagree). This really helped me identify my weak areas. CFAI’s sample tests were also good, as are the actual L3 exams they release. I even did the ethics and professional standards questions from the other level practice exams from CFAI, as they really apply to all levels.