which mock exams best use of time ?

Out of all the options CFAI , BSAS, Schweser Can anyone recommend which would best use of time ?

1. Old CFA Exams 2) CFA Free Mock 3) BSAS 4) Schweser Volume 1

Thanks Babbu.

BSAS? IS this worth it really for the cost vs the CFAi ones?

sorry for being a newb, what’s BSAS?

where does the CFA sample exams rank here?

Given the time left, I would say 1) Old CFA Exams 2) CFA Free Mock 3) EOC 4) your personal notes

BananaCo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sorry for being a newb, what’s BSAS? http://www.bsas.org/BSAS_CFA_Exam_Preparation/CFA01.asp

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Given the time left, I would say > > 1) Old CFA Exams > 2) CFA Free Mock > 3) EOC > 4) your personal notes Tibwa, you do not recommend the CFA sample exam?

Magix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tibwa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Given the time left, I would say > > > > 1) Old CFA Exams > > 2) CFA Free Mock > > 3) EOC > > 4) your personal notes > > Tibwa, you do not recommend the CFA sample exam? Of course yes! I was thinking more about what you can put hands on. Meaning you have har copy of these since cannot have the sample exams to practice (supposely).

I have a copy of the CFA 2009 sample exams (3 exams). I am looking for the BSAS exams. Anyone out there willing to barter? fredmantore@gmail.com

Is@it not 149 $ ??? damn expensive ! but should I try ? looks interesting. can we share? I also have all the CFAI three sample exams so can not barterwith clueless. anyone willing to share shoot me an email: flapechino@gmail.com